Saturday, August 18, 2012

Miniclip 8 Ball pool multiplayer aiming lines(cheat)


Here is the awesome aimer lines for miniclicp 8 ball pool.To download the software click the Download button below.(no survey because I am awesome).COMMENT AND LIKE IS THE BEST WAY TO SAY THANKS.


(937kb)



Direction to use the software


  1. Put the center of the software center means the very center of the software like in the below pictureon the ball you wish to put in the hole.Elongate the softwares aimer line and direct it to the hall.
  2. Now connect the aimer lines of the 8 ball pool to the software by coin siding the with my aimer lines and the small aimer lines of the game and play the shot.
  3. Now you can see the ball fell to the hole with perfect aim. :-)


See how I put the red ball into the hole with this aimer line.The file includes serial key to  unlock the software.



Watch the following video in which i put the red ball to the hole with this software.



HELLO RECENTLY I FOUND 8 BALL POOL TIME HACK.IF YOU COMBINE IT WITH THIS CHEAT YOU WILL BE UNDEFEATABLE



2 comments:

  1. I'm now not certain where you are getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.http://dj.beatport.com/events/40108
    My webpage ; Watch Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everуοnе lοveѕ
    it ωhen folκs get together and ѕhare ideas.

    Gгеаt blog, keep it up!httρ://tѵshoωonlіne010613.
    orbs.cοm/Εlementarу+online+Seaѕοn+1+Epіsode+11
    Here is my page : Elementary Season 1 Episode 11 Free Stream

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To My Blog

© Copyright 2012, Designed by Nandhu. Powered by Blogger.